Cookies are small pieces of data stored on a site visitor's browser. They are typically used to keep track of the settings users have selected and actions they have taken on a site.
The following cookies, essential for the functioning of the site, are used:
- security cookies (stored for the duration of the session)
- cookies used for stability, effectiveness measurement and for monitoring/debugging (stored for up to 12 months, depending on the type of cookie)
- concent-policy (stored for 12 months)
- login cookies, used to identify logged in site members (stored for the duration of the session)
- SSR-caching, used to indicate the system from which the site was rendered (stored for 1 minute)
For more information about the cookies used for this site, please visit https://support.wix.com/en/article/cookies-and-your-wix-site.
Furthermore, this site uses third-party cookies from soundcloud.com and youtube.com. For more information, please visit their website.
We receive, collect and store any information you enter on our website's contact form or provide us in any other way, such as your name, email address and your message to us. Your personal information will only be used to contact you for the reason you provide us through the contact form. The information is stored for as long as necessary (eg. if you ask us to book a gig, the information is stored until after the gig-file can be closed - gig ended, fee payed).
Our company is hosted on the Wix.com platform. Wix.com provides us with the online platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you. Your data may be stored through Wix.com’s data storage, databases and the general Wix.com applications. They store your data on secure servers behind a firewall.